CAMRA campaigns to protect and promote clubs, because private members clubs are important community assets that promote the social well being of their communities
CAMRA's campaigning efforts are led by a national committee of volunteers (Clubs Working Group), a team of Regional Clubs Coordinators, and a large body of Branch Clubs Officers.
The objectives of Clubs Working Group are to:
- Value Community Clubs as treasured community assets
- Protect and promote Community Clubs in general
- Encourage people to use Clubs.
- Increase number of Clubs serving real ales, ciders and perries.
- Encourage more club members to drink real ales, ciders and perries and raise awareness of those clubs that provide them.
- Raise the profile of club going and increase the number of people becoming members of clubs.
If you are a member of the public and you want to contact Clubs Working Group, please send an email to ku.gro.armac.sbulc@ofni.
If you are a CAMRA member/volunteer, please sign in to see content specifically for members.